MEETINGS ARE ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE WORK EVENTS IN ANY ORGANIZATION.
Especially when they involve senior team members, the cost of meetings includes the hourly rate of each participant PLUS whatever work they are not able to do while meeting.
Despite this, many meetings are both less productive and longer than they need to be. Many cultures have bad meeting habits and very few people have been taught how to run meetings that are intentional, productive, enjoyable and efficient.
Meetings that WORK is a workshop series specifically for leaders. During each session participants don't just learn about better meetings, they apply what they learn to redesign/refine the meetings they run.
MAKE YOUR MEETINGS WORK BETTER & WORK HARDER.
NEXT PUBLIC SESSION...
REGULAR Meetings that WORK
This session focuses specifically on how to upgrade REGULAR meetings, formal meetings held regularly on a daily, weekly, bi-monthly or monthly basis with the same person or group of people.
Date: January 18, 2018 from 1:30 - 4:00 p.m.
Location: Culture Counts Offices
600 South Cherry Street Suite #305
Glendale, CO 80246
Participants will learn AND apply new principles and techniques from several areas.
- OBJECTIVES vs. AGENDAS: Be more intentional and more productive without creating more work and paperwork.
- REPORT & SHARE INFORMATION: From training people in how to report to building/refining critical tools to quickly gather the information you need, dramatically improve the quality and efficiency of your meetings by getting smarter about reporting and sharing information.
- DIVIDE & CONQUER: Process strategies to help you separate the types of work your meeting needs to include and complete each more quickly.
- TRACKING TASKS & DECISIONS: Learn and create smarter ways to keep track of work and key decisions to support greater productivity.
- AGREEMENTS & ALIGNMENT: These two key distinctions will help make decision making easier and faster and help you get better results after the meeting is over.
- OWNERS & SCHEDULING: Spend less time getting emailing and scheduling and more time actually working.
WHAT TO BRING: A specific REGULAR meeting you want to work on, as well as a notebook, laptop, caffeine and whatever else will help you be productive.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This session will be most valuable for people who A) lead or own the responsibility for a specific regular meeting or B) people who have the buy-in of the meeting owner and/or other participants to experiment with changes.
Meetings are a GREAT INVESTMENT of time and resources when they are done well. Make your meetings work better and work harder.
Please complete the form below. We will send you a PayPal Invoice for easy payment within one business day. Please process payment to complete your registration.