YOU HAVE IMPORTANT WORK TO DO...
Organizations are complex. You have to be good at your work, AND people, AND the mechanics and logistics of your particular world. It’s a lot to stay on top of. And It's easy to get caught up in all the work that needs doing on a given day. But some kinds of work do matter more.
The heart of your organizational structure, is made up of a network of critical functions. Your INFRASTRUCTURE, MANAGEMENT, and CULTURE together form a foundation that either protects you from waste, drama, and problems...or creates them.
Each critical piece needs to work. AND they need to work together. The bigger your goals are, the harder the problems are you're trying to solve, the better your foundation has to be.
It is VERY hard to do big things with a weak, broken or non-existent foundation. And while it can be overwhelming to think about, the truth is it takes far LESS TIME and costs far LESS MONEY to fix your foundation than it does to fight a broken one.
Don’t just fight fires and solve day-to-day problems.
Solve big problems. Grow your people.
BETTER RESULTS. FASTER.
Organizational Development. Change Management. Strategic Planning. Executive Coaching. Management Consulting. SPEAKER. TRAINER. Efficiency, Strategy, Leadership...
The work I do goes by a lot of different names. Essentially though, it's about getting you more of the results that matter and making it easier and faster to get them.
- GET IMPORTANT PROJECTS DONE. Most organizations have important projects they have wanted to do for years but have struggled to find the time. A simple process and some strategic support get good ideas into action where they can make a real difference.
- DRAMATICALLY INCREASE EFFICIENCY. Find and fix the places where poor or non-existent systems are wasting resources and killing morale.
- BE A BETTER, HAPPIER, MORE EFFECTIVE LEADER. It's impossible to be good at everything. But as leaders take on greater responsibilities and challenges they often find they need new skills, ideas and strategies for managing themselves, their own time, and supporting the people around them.
- GET YOUR CULTURE BACK ON TRACK. It's normal for cultures to change and easy for them to slip as time goes by and especially in the face of growth or change. Reset sessions or management support can give you a fresh start and the tools to maintain it.
- MAKE MAJOR CHANGE & CONFLICT WORK FOR YOU. Intense situations complicate even simple interactions and generate all kinds of additional problems. If they're not handled appropriately they can easily escalate and will sometimes cost you good people. The goal is not just to get past the issue but to do a full reset where old complaints and conflicts are addressed and resolved and team members freely and happily recommit to a new set of standards together.
- GET GOOD PEOPLE IN THE RIGHT SEATS. Get the right people and get people in the right seat with help evaluating skill sets, leadership potential and cultural fit for both new hires and current team members.
Read more on the SERVICES page about how I work with teams and the types of projects we target.
Build something great by focusing on your Infrastructure, Leadership & Management, and Teams & Culture.
Learn about Alecia Huck, MAVERICK Clients and Philosophy
A detailed article by Alecia Huck on how to recognize and deal with infrastructure problems.